[Internal-cg] Consensus building discussion

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Sun Sep 7 06:03:59 UTC 2014

> Can someone of the "G11" let the rest of us know when a new version of
> the text is ready for review?

We merely had a discussion about consensus, and it felt that had gotten closer to each other on the importance of reaching actual consensus, on trying to resolve issues as much as possible, on not blocking moving ahead if after all efforts there’s someone who doesn’t agree, and on voting or lack thereof. That is good - we understand each other better now and are probably closer to making proposals that could be supported by the ICG. I think Kavouss has written something, but I have not had time to look at it yet.

I will take off now and return to this topic early next week. Thanks all for a good meeting.

Jari