[Internal-cg] Consensus building discussion

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Mon Sep 8 03:30:35 UTC 2014

Kavous:

We all agreed at the meeting during conversations on providing a window
of opportunity for those not present at a decision to have a period of
time to consider decisions.  This is not meant to replace a quorum, but
it is what was discussed and agreed at the meeting of the entire ICG, so
it needs to be in the document.

Best-

Joe