[Internal-cg] RFP released?
Milton L Mueller
mueller at syr.edu
Tue Sep 9 12:59:10 UTC 2014
Thanks for being such a fastidious chair and making sure all the loose ends were taken care of before release!
Milton L Mueller
Laura J and L. Douglas Meredith Professor
Syracuse University School of Information Studies
From: Alissa Cooper [mailto:alissa at cooperw.in]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 5:50 PM
To: Milton L Mueller; internal-cg at icann.org
Subject: Re: [Internal-cg] RFP released?
I noticed a few issues with the RFP, draft announcement, and timeline, so Mohamed and I are sorting through these with Alice:
1. The latest version of the RFP still had 31 December as the target date; it has been fixed in the attached and in Dropbox.
2. We’ve specified in the announcement that icg-forum at icann.org<mailto:icg-forum at icann.org> is the address to use for RFP clarification questions.
3. We didn’t have any language in the announcement about how we want the communities to submit proposals to us. I added a sentence to indicate that the proposals should be conveyed to the ICG mailing list by an ICG representative.
4. The timeline needs to go out as well and should be announced as part of the same announcement. also found an error in the v6 version Russ circulated, in the way the web forum was described. I’ve attached an updated version for publication, v7, and put it in Dropbox.
5. The timeline did not have a deadline for comments. I was not sure if this was intentional or not. I’ve inserted October 6 as a deadline.
Given how late it is today, I think we should plan to publish the announcement, RFP, and timeline tomorrow (9 September).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Internal-cg