[Internal-cg] RFP released?

mnuduma at yahoo.com mnuduma at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 15:25:29 UTC 2014

Thank you Alissa for the extra work by you and your vices in fine tuning the document. However, I wish you can clarify why proposals should be conveyed  through  ICG member. I thought a url  link has been provided by ICG for communities to submit their proposal. Some communities have several members in ICG. Would it be one or all the members in ICG of such communities? May be I am reading it wrongly.
I am sorry if I missed any thread while in  transit.
Mary Uduma