[Internal-cg] Consensus building discussion

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Tue Sep 9 20:56:11 UTC 2014

Dear Kavouss,

your perception of our discussion process simply does not meet it’s intention nor does it meet it’s performance. I have not seen any ICG member quoting you in the way you’re describing or accusing you due to any argumentation. We are all coming up with opinions and arguments which we expect to be taken into consideration.
The only real issue I have problems with is not the content of your arguments but the way you try to push them through. It looks like imperative postulations as the 10 bullets in your attached email show. Those postulations do not admit counter-arguments and are not helpful for the discussion.

Myself and others spend a lot of time to enter upon your specific submissions and questions. I simply expect from you the same.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich