[Internal-cg] Consensus building discussion

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Fri Sep 12 12:15:08 UTC 2014

Thank you Kavouss.  As requested, I have made specific drafting suggestions on the latest draft in drop box (although there was also a suggestion from Joe in a separate drafting thread where I have a slightly different line from him).  I have left the comments in place as I think it is important that colleagues understand why I have concerns.

I have not tried to change the filename:  as Alissa pointed out in her mail, this should wait for a new clean draft to avoid causing confusion.

Cheers

Martin