[Internal-cg] Flow Chart - Assembling a unified consensusproposal..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Mon Sep 15 15:23:27 UTC 2014

I see your points ..

I think it first started by the chartering organizations of the cross
community working group, then (trying to find a venue for GAC input)
adding the GAC, then gathering all into a bigger shape representing
'Other interested parties' to make sure it covers all who are interested
.. Personally I'm flexible for any more accurate, representative and
inclusive way of reflecting this ..

Kind Regards

--Manal