[Internal-cg] Proposed agenda for Sept 17 call

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Tue Sep 16 21:01:36 UTC 2014

Hi Wolf-Ulrich,

Is there some uncertainty about the existence and role definition of that
liaison still somewhat uncertain until the accountability process itself
is finalized after the current comment period completes? I’m thinking that
perhaps we could start our discussion about this on the mailing list and
aim to complete it during or shortly after our next call (Oct 1).

Alissa