[Internal-cg] Consensus document - for discussion Sept 17

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Wed Sep 17 00:39:56 UTC 2014

All,

Attached and in Dropbox are the versions we will use on the call on Sept 17:

ICG Guidelines for the Decision Making-v12-MU-ALC-JA-ALC.docx
ICG Guidelines for the Decision Making-v12-MU-ALC-JA-ALC-clean.docx

All of the changes since v12-MU-ALC are editorial (mostly typo fixes and
white space deletions), except one: on page 1, I added the text suggested by
Joe about public comment periods. The editorial fixes include the
suggestions made by Joe, Wolf-Ulrich, Kavouss, and Milton (off-list).

If people spot further editorial issues prior to the call, please send them
in email to the mailing list, rather than editing the document directly, and
I will incorporate them prior to the call.

Thanks,
Alissa