[Internal-cg] Flow Chart - Assembling a unified consensus proposal..

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Wed Sep 17 09:24:47 UTC 2014

Colleagues:

There seem to be three testing concepts which will dovetail at various
points in this process. The first is the request that each community
providing a proposal has been asked to describe how they tested the
proposal.  Our review of what testing has been done and any possible
testing we might do in considering the combined proposal. Finally one
would presume that NTIA will undertake its own testing or review of
testing.  The exact what, when and how is hard to define any further...

Best-

Joe