[Internal-cg] Consensus document - for discussion Sept 17

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Wed Sep 17 14:34:20 UTC 2014

Thank you all for your replies, comments and clarification of the need for paragraph 4 referenced below ..

I would just like to note that:

-          I have not edited the version shared by Alissa to be used on the call .. The final draft is already there untouched .. so I hope there is need for an editorially updated doc. with new reference called Draft for Conference call ..

-          I have sent my remarks over email as wisely suggested by Alissa to avoid such confusion .. I thought this is going to be equally good, if not better, to sharing them over the call ..

-          I have already mentioned at the very beginning that I’m flexible to revert to the original text if so agreed ..

Looking forward to our call later today ..

Kind Regards

--Manal