[Internal-cg] ICG web site [Was: Q&A Secretariat RfP]

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at lstamour.org
Fri Sep 19 02:32:55 UTC 2014

Hi Kavouss,

I support this.  This transition is also quite a unique opportunity to further emphasize the global community aspect of this task.  And, I believe that is key to the success of this effort.

While it may seem odd to us that some would infer ownership of a process simply because of a domain, it does happen and happens quite often.   Again, just trying to minimize confusion while striving for the best possible chance of success.

Best,
Lynn

PS.  not sure the interpretation of Adiel's response is correct, but Adiel is the one to comment, not me.