[Internal-cg] ICG FAQ ..

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 21:22:33 UTC 2014

Manal
Thank you very much for the efforts
Yes I agree with Elise
Secondly,
Nothing refernced about the VERISIGN  and its relatiion with the
replacement of NTIA ?
Nothing  mentioned about who would be the global community?  would it be
ICANN ?
Nothing mentioned  about to  whom ICANN would be accountable in future
after NTIA?
Nothing mentioned about  who will replace NTIA  in reality ? Is it ICANN
Nothing mentioned about the need or otherwise an oversight institution or
entity
kavouss