[Internal-cg] ICG FAQ ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Sep 30 09:23:51 UTC 2014

Many thanks Mary for your input ..

In fact, while finalizing the draft, I have noticed that there was no
mention of ICG secretariat in the FAQ but we did not want to delay
circulating the document ..

I think we can accommodate this, particularly that this is the only
piece of ICG work that is not referenced in the FAQ ..

Like you said, it would be very helpful if you assist with a formulation
that would address this part ..

I took note of your comment on Q#5 .. It's not my language so I'll leave
it to the call ..

Looking forward to discussing further on the call ..

Kind Regards

--Manal