[Internal-cg] ICG FAQ ..

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Sep 30 13:06:17 UTC 2014

From: Manal Ismail [mailto:manal at tra.gov.eg]

[MI]: Noted .. will add it to the new version that is to be circulated shortly .. Although, personally, I would be reluctant to leave the last sentence "But the ICG cannot give these objections any weight if the person made no effort to participate in the operational community-convened process." .. I think it's a bit negative and I don't think it adds ..

:) Perhaps it does sound a bit negative, but I don't want people to get the (wrong) idea that they can short-circuit the process and appeal to us to get their ideas implemented. Can you think of a better way to phrase it?

Milton L. Mueller
Laura J. and L. Douglas Meredith Professor
http://faculty.ischool.syr.edu/mueller/mueller/Home.html