[Internal-cg] Building on Commonalities .. [was: Handling process complaints]

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Tue Feb 3 07:52:17 UTC 2015

On 2.02.15 23:00 , Alissa Cooper wrote:
> Jean-Jacques,
>
> ... And I think it would be great to continue this discussion on the mailing
> list so that it need not occupy much time during the F2F meeting. ...

After the discussion so far, my proposal remains as is: avoid any
impression that we run a complaints procedure or an appeals process.
No procedure. No acknowledgements. No forwarding.  Agree on posing
specific questions using our normal process.

It appears to me that we should address this first. It makes no sense
going into details about a specific procedure before we definitely agree
to have one.

Daniel