[Internal-cg] Welcome Alan Barrett

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu Feb 5 07:01:59 UTC 2015

Thanks Alissa ..
Alan, welcome onboard !!

Kind Regards
--Manal

-----Original Message-----
From: internal-cg-bounces at icann.org
[mailto:internal-cg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Alan Barrett
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 10:27 PM
To: ICG
Subject: Re: [Internal-cg] Welcome Alan Barrett

On Tue, 03 Feb 2015, Alissa Cooper wrote:
> I wanted to welcome Alan Barrett to the ICG. Alan is participating on
> behalf of the NRO and replacing Adiel. Alan, please send us all a note

> introducing yourself.

Thank you, Alissa, and hello all.

I have been involved with Afrinic for a long time, having been primary
author of the proposal to create Afrinic, and having served on the
Afrinic Board for several years.  Afrinic has also apponted be to the
ASO-AC for several years, so I have been involved with ICANN through
that affiliation.  I am also a member of the CRISP Team which drafted
the transition proposal from the number resource community.

I expect to arrive in Singapore on Friday afternoon, so I will not be
able to join the ICG meeting on Friday, but I will join you on Saturday
6 Feb 2015.

--apb (Alan Barrett)