[Internal-cg] Agenda for ICG F2F Meeting #4 on Feb 6-7

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:51:51 UTC 2015

UP URGENT AND IMPORTANT
Dear Patrik
Thank you very much for message.
Agenda needs to be kept as it was
I suggest NOT TO REDUCE TIME FOR ACCOUNTABIULITY
This is crucial, important and fundamental as well as very complex and
multidimensional.
With a new time line being proposed ,there is no needed to hurry up for two
issues you mentioned and reduce the time for the most important one.
I strongly suggest to even discuss more in details the accountability
Regards
Kavouss