[Internal-cg] ICG web page comments

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Feb 5 15:27:07 UTC 2015

There is a new web site coming with the new secretariat. I have seen the beta-version a week ago. They are working hard to implement my suggested changes, and I hope we all will see a new better and improved site any day now.

I.e. even if it is not "ready", it will be better than what we have today :-P

And I am trying to convince the secretariat tech people to PLEASE release the unfinished site (which will be good, very good!), but it is hard. They so much (as individuals) want to do a good job. So please encourage them, and do accept a release of something "not finished".

Because we DO need a new site!!!!!

   Patrik