[Internal-cg] IETF assessment

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Fri Feb 6 02:09:38 UTC 2015

FWIW, I have felt a need to make a new version of my assessment, given the good points that Milton made in his version.

This is based on Milton’s version and Jean-Jacques’ edits, but also makes several edits to highlight what I personally think is a correct characterisation of the situation. But indeed this is my personal assessment of the situation. I hope though that we might find some agreement on something along these lines. I can work with you and others during these two days to make edits as needed.

(And in any case, the important question is not necessarily the assessment docs, but rather whether we the ICG will ask something from the IETF or not.)