[Internal-cg] [CWG-Stewardship] CWG-Stewardship Publishes Discussion Document for ICANN 52

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at lstamour.org
Sat Feb 7 02:48:02 UTC 2015

Thanks Patrik,

I agree with all you said below.

At the same time I wonder if it would be helpful to clarify the IANA functions that are being addressed in the CWG document specifically.  I know there are many outside this community (and again probably in the community as well) that will think the "IANA functions" references includes parameters and numbers…

Lynn