[Internal-cg] Fwd: Sunday Evening IANA Transition & Accountability Session

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sun Feb 8 00:50:25 UTC 2015

All,

Without any previous communication I just got this in my mailbox.

Part from being a complete surprise, it has also created quite some scheduling conflicts at ICANN.

Because of this, I am at the moment awaiting further information "how this was created".

Regardless, it seems there will be an "informational session on IANA Transition and Accountability" where I am requested to be part of a Q&A.

   Patrik

P.S. Bullet / speaking points will be send shortly