[Internal-cg] Larry's comments at GAC

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Sun Feb 8 07:09:12 UTC 2015

Of course Larry wants the whole enchillada because that keeps the pressure on the names and that is the part that matters most to him. If this drags on more and more however I expect pressure from the other OCs to increase and NTIA might start considering accepting a partial success as their time runs out.

Just my musings .....
---
Sent from a handheld device.