[Internal-cg] Larry's comments at GAC

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Sun Feb 8 08:54:12 UTC 2015

I agree with Daniel.

To repeat what I think I have said before, it makes sense for everyone to keep progressing the transition work as far as we can, on all aspects. Be it in IETF, ICG, or elsewhere, or about addressing questions, coordinating what needs to be coordinated, cleaning up the things we have identified that we need to work on, and so on. We will all be in better position the further we are on this path and in our work.

Put our own house in order. For instance, from the IETF perspective we’ve always wanted to ensure that we have as strong system as we need for handling IANA matters, because that is what serves our community and Internet users best.

Jari