[Internal-cg] Question for IANAPLAN and CRISP

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 03:35:42 UTC 2015

Alissa,
The discussion at ICG was exactly in the way that I proposed.
I disagree with your wording
Pls read and listen to the discussion
We need to ask them to  coordinate their views  with a view to reconsider
their position aiming to reconcile
Pls do  reconsider your views and  accept  one of the several compromises
 that I made
Regards
Kavouss