[Internal-cg] ICANN52

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Mon Feb 16 17:28:42 UTC 2015

As Narelle pointed out, we ask about this explicitly in section IV bullet point 5 in our RFP:

"Description of how long the proposals in Section III are expected to take to complete, and any intermediate milestones that may occur before they are completed."

So we expect the proposal we receive from the CWG to address this. My understanding is that the bulk of the CWG’s work on RFP section IV will continue once the group has more clarity on the content of the response to RFP section III.

Alissa