[Internal-cg] Steps for handling ICG forum comments ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Feb 17 12:06:40 UTC 2015

Dear All ..

Please find attached steps for handling community comments received on ICG Forum ..

I hope this accurately reflects the discussion we had in Singapore ..

I have created a new document as it describes a different approach and was too messy in track changes ..

The old draft is still on Dropbox, if you wish to reference ..

I have to clarify that this has not been discussed yet among the smaller group agreed in Singapore, but is being shared for the sake of time ..

Hope to have this settled soon ..

Kind Regards

--Manal