[Internal-cg] REMINDER - ICG Call #12 - 25 February at 04:00-05:30 UTC

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Sat Feb 21 14:59:50 UTC 2015

Dear ICG Members,

This is to kindly remind you that your ICG call #12 is scheduled for:

**Wednesday, 25 February 2015**

at 04:00-05:30 UTC

See timezone conversion here: http://tinyurl.com/ocq9a5x

Announcement to be posted.

You should have received an outlook calendar invite which includes the call
details. If you cannot find it, please send the Secretariat an email
(off-list) and I will make sure to send you a copy prior to the call.

Documents will be projected in the virtual meeting room -
<https://icann.adobeconnect.com/icg> https://icann.adobeconnect.com/icg. To
avoid echo, please make sure to mute your computer speakers as live audio
from the meeting is being broadcast from the virtual meeting room. If you
plan to use Skype to join the bridge, see attached instructions on how to
mute the virtual meeting room.

Note that the virtual meeting room will also be used to monitor the queue.
To join the queue, press the "raise your hand" icon in the Adobe Connect
room:

If you are not in a position to join the virtual meeting room today, please
let me know.

Should you wish to follow the meeting in a different language: AR, ES, FR,
RU, ZH and PT interpretation services are available for this call.

Please also note that ICG members who join the conversation through the
Adobe Connect microphone must use English when speaking to allow for the
global multistakeholder community and ICG members to follow the English
stream.

Agenda circulated by Alissa:

(1) Minutes approval for F2F meeting Feb 6-7

(2) ICG timeline discussion
Objective: Decide on our timeline going forward so that we can publish an
updated timeline.
See: < http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/internal-cg/2015-February/002969.html
>.

(3) Discussion of responses to question posed to IETF and RIRs

(4) Begin Step 2 assessment of IETF and RIR proposals in combination
See: < http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/internal-cg/2015-February/003049.html
>.

As always, please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any
questions, concerns or need a dial-out.

Thanks,

Best regards

ICG Secretariat Team