[Internal-cg] Step 2 assessment

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 21:16:40 UTC 2015

I also wish to support the proposed path forward, bringing same to the attention of the names community would greatly help the process.
Going by the new ideas/model being canvassed by the CWG-IANA self volunteered drafting group,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SvKDEIaeHdre3BQXHNe1K3hCA95dsFWqWAz2Kg5YZCU/edit
keeping the Names Community in the loop of progress would greatly enhance their work or at least provide information to assist greater or earlier convergence of ideas.On the side of the ICG, the path forward would be the best use of our time.
Mary Uduma