[Internal-cg] Timeline and proposal finalization process updates

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Tue Feb 24 19:42:09 UTC 2015

The phrasing could be adjusted to assure the tone is advisory. Something
along the lines of... ICG would welcome the names community's review of
existing community proposals and other related work of the ICG in
preparation of its proposal to assure, to the extent possible, both
consistency and avoidance of conflicts with existing proposals.  Such a
review for consistency and conflict avoidance process within the Names
proposal development process would enable us to assemble the final
proposal more expeditiously.