[Internal-cg] Timeline and proposal finalization process updates

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Feb 24 21:20:51 UTC 2015

I agree with Michael – Daniel’s proposed statement is a highly prescriptive form of advice that effectively takes sides in ongoing controversies within the CWG about transition models.
--MM

I am not sure whether the addition that you propose - although factually correct - could not be interpreted as inappropriately prescriptive through the backdoor.

Michael