[Internal-cg] Finalizing the comments proposal

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Wed Feb 25 04:38:08 UTC 2015

Kavouss:

By way of clarification, I think you are highlighting a confusion in the
drafting which we need to clarify.

If ICG poses a question to a community related to a proposal, whether
originated by us or one that we receive which we believe needs to be
addressed , it must be answered - there is no latitude in that.

The more voluntary language was meant only to address an individual
question which has come to us form an individual or group outside of the
ICG which we don't require an answer to.  While we suggest that the
community endeavor to address those, as appropriate, we do not require
that those questions be answered in an individualized manner.

Clearly the current draft, is resulting in confusion and needs to be
clarified.

Joe