[Internal-cg] Minutes of the Fourth ICG Face-to-Face Meeting, 6-7 February 2015

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Wed Feb 25 21:22:12 UTC 2015

Hi Daniel,

Attached are the minutes to the Feb 6 and 7 F2F meetings with your edits
incorporated.  I have also included some additional detail to the
description re the CRISP team (including links to the CRISP team website).
We have included links in the minutes to the presentation and also the
summary of the resolved questions.

Version 2 of the minutes are also available on Dropbox at the links below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4snk1orzmu64r0w/minutes-fourth-f2f-meeting-day1-6-
february-2015-v2.docx?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sky0yufony4ypbc/minutes-fourth-f2f-meeting-day2-7-
february-2015-v2.docx?dl=0

Please let me know if there are further edits needed.

Best Regards,
Jennifer