[Internal-cg] Timeline v8

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 13:59:55 UTC 2015

Dear Tom,
Please  kindly distribute the attached file to all GAC Members and kindly
seek their comments and advice as soon as possible.
Sorry I do not have the email address of other vice chairs
Pls then forward them this message
In order to enable me to reflect the views of GAC such comments are highly
appreicated
K.Arasteh
GAC ICG Member