[Internal-cg] Happy New Year

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Jan 1 10:31:56 UTC 2015

Thanks Kavouss!

Yes, 2015 will be a challenging year, although I must say 2014 was one as well. I am for example surprised how much "the community" have managed to do since March when the process we are part of started.

Remember how pessimistic we where when we created the timeline...

See you all in a month in Singapore!

   Patrik