[Internal-cg] Happy New Year

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Fri Jan 2 12:35:18 UTC 2015

Many thanks Mr. Arasteh for your nice message and your kind wishes ..
Well said Martin, I fully agree ..
Like Patrik, I'm also impressed with the dedication and hard work of the community, substantial discussions involving agreements and disagreements yet great progress ..
Hope everyone keeps up the hard work and the good spirit ..

Sincere wishes for a very Happy Peaceful and Prosperous New Year 2015 to everyone ..

Kind Regards
--Manal