[Internal-cg] IETF response to ICG

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Wed Jan 7 13:21:23 UTC 2015

Colleagues

I suggest that we have reviewers for each proposal that include
technical savvy and less technical oriented reviewers - to make sure
that technical nuances may be appropriately considered?  The next two
weeks are tight but I can volunteer where needed.  May I suggest that we
need to spread out across all the submissions...  Names seems to have
the greatest gravitational attraction for obvious reasons...

Joe