[Internal-cg] Thinking about the assessment process

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 20:47:47 UTC 2015

ALL,Thanks Alissa for this proposal.
I wish to lend my voice in supporting Daniel's suggestion. I think it is  the best path to follow in implementing the agreed procedure for this aspect of our task and upholding  the safeguards.I therefore state below that:
    I have been fully involved in the CWG of the Naming community in developing its transition proposal, being a ccTLD Registry operator and representative of ccNSO in the ICG.
    I was never involved in both Protocol Parameters and Numbers communities' process of development of their transition proposals.
Happy New Year All.  May the 2014 Team work and spirit be strengthened in
2015 as we commit to collaborate, cooperate, consider others views, while facing the difficult phase of the ICG work squarely.
 BRMary Uduma