[Internal-cg] FW: [CWG-Stewardship] Chairs' Statement - Weekend Sessions 10 & 11 January 2015

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Mon Jan 12 10:14:25 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Following the open consultation on its draft proposal, the Cross-Community Working Group on Naming Related Functions (CWG) held an intensive work weekend on 10-11 January:  four conference calls, in total around nine hours.  In preparation for the weekend the CWG carried out two surveys to test support for different ideas in the draft proposal and for some of the ideas and comments received during the consultation.

I'm afraid that I will not be able to join you on Wednesday evening's call, but I thought it would be useful for you to note the outcome of the intensive work weekend and where the work now stands.  I am forwarding to you the chairs' statement from the weekend, which has links to the detailed discussions.

Hope this helps

Martin