[Internal-cg] Note to CWG re timeline?

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:06:17 UTC 2015

Dear All,
First of all, I have certain doubt about the newly suggested terms "
Conditional Accountability" which is vague, misleading, legally confusing
.I therefore do not support hat at all.
Secondly, Wolf referred to this term last night and disagreed to that and
wanted to explain my disagreement but there was no time to discuss that.
I fully support the Note initially prepared by Alissa BUT MODIFIED BY ME
as the Alissa first not was incomplete ..
Thirdly. the accountability issue as being discussed at CWG and lack of
clear idea on when it would be completed by them and issued for public
comment providing sufficient time for public to comment ,minimum of 21 days
and then TO BE CHECKED BY CCWG under their  Work Stream 1 as contained in
the Charter  and then comes to ICG.
I have serious difficulties that only accountability relating to Naming
come directly to ICG , after inclusions of comments from public without
being discussed at CCWG under Work Stream TOGETHER WITHACCOUNTABILITY
RELATING TO  NUNBERS and PROTOCOL$ PARAMETERS.
We must do a complete and through accountability for all three issues of
Naming, Numbers, and protocol and parameters..
There seems that some entities are in rush to make things being done
incomplete and half done.
We are not comfortable
Chairs of the Groups need to carefully examine the case and listen to the
public.
There are clear overlap between the tasks being done by CCWG and CWG and
ICG .
Please be careful
Regards
Kavouss