[Internal-cg] Jan 26 review deadline for Protocols proposal

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Thu Jan 15 16:59:39 UTC 2015

If we had one proposal reviewed by Singapore it could be a test of our
review process and help flesh out any issues we see in our intake/review
process.  It would not help us progress very far towards assembling a
proposal, but might help us streamline how we review further proposals?
Agree though on not jeopardizing the work needed in the names community.