[Internal-cg] Note to CWG re timeline?

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:19:04 UTC 2015

Joe
Happy New Year
Please read those comments complaining that
There overlapping between CCGG and CWG
There is insufficient time allowing the community to comments for these
sequential changes
There is vides that some sort of unnecessary pressure is put on the process
from .....
There are views that the approach was changed several time and the process
was delayed for months and now at the end we push and push
We must feel and be conscious of our responsibilities
However, I Agree with the compromise
Kavouss as you proposed