[Internal-cg] Blog post

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Fri Jan 16 05:49:53 UTC 2015

Last week we had some mailing list discussion about a blog post I could write to provide an update about timing, next steps, and our perspective of the process to date. Attached and in Dropbox <https://www.dropbox.com/home/CoordinationGroup/January%202015%20blog%20post> is a draft. Please send feedback to the list. It would be great to get this posted early next week.

Given the blog format, I took a few liberties with the language and tone — there is a little (attempted) humor in there.