[Internal-cg] Assessments, agenda singapore etc

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Wed Jan 28 10:32:24 UTC 2015

All,

First of all, I am happy to see assessments be added to the Dropbox in the folder Evaluation->Assessments->{Names,Numbers,Protocol Parameters}.

Keep up the good work (yes, I know, I am working on the Numbers as promised).

Secondly, I might not be able to participate on the call today due to speaking in the European Commission. It depends a bit on when my speaking slot actually ends up being. I might be able to participate on a portion of the call.

Let me because of that report here in writing:

- Move of website, mailing lists etc to new secretariat

This is under way, and you might see first things moved already end of this week.

Once again, a reminder that we will change domain name for the things we use. But we will also get new features, like a calendar(!).

- Our f2f meeting in Singapore

We will meet Friday and Saturday, and I suggest the following:

Friday

Welcome (Patrik)
9:00-09:30
- Agenda review
- Outstanding minutes approval
- Secretariat, logistics, teleconferences etc

Status coordination with ICANN Accountability CCWG (Mohamed)
09:30-10:30

Break
10:30-11:00

Process finalization process, questions that are filed etc (Everyone)
11:00-13:00

Lunch 13:00-14:00

Status for each one of the proposals (Everyone)
14:00-15:15

Break
15:15-15:45

Status for each one of the proposals, cont. (Everyone)
15:45-17:00

Group meeting(s) for people gathering in work sessions (food arrangements unclear)
17:00-21:00

Saturday

Status for each one of the proposals, cont. (Everyone)
09:00-10:30

Break
10:30-11:00

Status for each one of the proposals, cont. (Everyone)
11:00-12:30

Summary, path forward and decisions if afternoon session is needed (Everyone)
12:30-13:00

Lunch
13:00-14:00

Overflow: Status for each one of the proposals (Everyone)
14:00-15:15

Overflow: Break
15:15-15:45

Overflow: Status for each one of the proposals, cont. (Everyone)
15:45-17:00