[Internal-cg] Inpiut for Guidance to the Operational Communities Regarding Comments to the ICG

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:52:42 UTC 2015

DearDaniel,
Dear All,
I think we have agreed that
1. Manal kindly prepare a Framework of the draft.
2. Share that draft with all ICG members
3. Finalize the draft on e-mail reflector
4. ICG agrees to the draft with consensus
5. Alissa send it out
I  think that  this is a proper course of action to be followed..
This was agreed and we need to respect the agreement regardless of our
individual views
Regards
Kavouss