[Internal-cg] Community Comments Handling Process ..

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Jan 29 18:28:56 UTC 2015

Hi Manal,

Thanks for doing this. I have attached suggested edits. Overall I agree with the direction but I think we can simplify this a bit further. Also, as discussed on the call, I think that when we forward the comments to the communities, we should not necessarily seek a response before deciding as the ICG whether we require a response from the community to specific questions that the comments raise.

Alissa

https://www.dropbox.com/home/CoordinationGroup/Community%20comment%20handling