[Internal-cg] Fwd: CWG Timetable - Best Case Estimate (RESEND with updated attachment)

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Sat Jan 31 00:52:37 UTC 2015

We have received a response to our inquiry to the CWG concerning the group’s timing and progress.

I would like to suggest that we reserve some time (at least 90 minutes) at our face-to-face meeting next week to discuss the impact of the response on our process timeline <https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/icg-process-timeline-07jan15-en.pdf>. I will circulate a proposal for modifying our timeline in advance of the face-to-face meeting. If you have thoughts in the meantime, please share them on this thread.

Alissa

Begin forwarded message: