[Internal-cg] Fwd: CWG Timetable - Best Case Estimate (RESEND with updated attachment)

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Sat Jan 31 09:30:03 UTC 2015

So the cat is finally out of the bag officially :-(.

I suggest that we, the ICG, should take a positive attitude and that we
genuinely thank the CWG for their response and their work so far. We
need to work actively in order to emphasise the progress already
achieved by *all* OCs. We also need to admit that our original time-line
was extremely ambitious and possibly unrealistic given the complexities
in the "names" OC. We have to do everything to counter the impression
that the process has failed or is failing because we are going to miss
an extremely ambitious target for delivery of our proposal.

Daniel