[Internal-cg] Fwd: CWG Timetable - Best Case Estimate (RESEND with updated attachment)

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sat Jan 31 21:51:51 UTC 2015

I fully agree to Daniel's suggestion ..
I also noticed the following on the CWG mailing list:

" thanks for the CWG timeline. Is the ICG likely to adjust its own
timeline due to the delay incurred by our process? I note that at the
moment, the Names Community proposal is set to reach the ICG as the very
end of its process "ICG develops Final Response"."

Kind Regards
--Manal