[Internal-cg] Draft agenda for Feb 25 teleconference

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Mar 3 09:07:04 UTC 2015

Dear Joe ..

Sincere apologies for the very late reply ..
I have just noticed the second part of your below email regarding governments who are not GAC members ..
To a certain extent, I try to share information on different mailing lists that include a few such governments ..
So far it's more of an awareness / information sharing channel ..

Kind Regards
--Manal